Triangle Equine Veterinary Services
Dr. Sally Vivrette
Dr. Jenn Patterson
Whether your horse is a companion that helps you enjoy trail rides through the woods or the thrill of competition, Triangle Equine strives to keep your horse healthy and sound. We are here for all aspects of health care, from prevention of illness to treatment of problems. We will provide a customized health care program that includes dialogue and education, and is tailored to your goals.
We pride ourselves on offering high-level, individualized care for performance and pleasure horses in Central North Carolina. Based in Cary, we are 100% mobile and service the greater Triangle area, including Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Durham, Hillsborough, Pittsboro, Apex, New Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Sanford, Mebane, Clayton, Wake Forest, Garner, and some of the surrounding counties as well. Just outside this area? Call us and we will try to accommodate you. We provide routine care during normal business hours and see emergencies 24/7. We can provide services including digital radiology, dentistry, ultrasonography, and more.
- Wellness Care and Preventative Medicine
- Individualized vaccination programs, deworming strategies
- Floating/dentistry, comprehensive examination, dental radiographs, tooth extractions
- Lameness Diagnostics and Treatments
- Chiropractic Evaluations and Treatment
- Advanced On-The-Farm Imaging
- Digital radiography, ultrasonography, gastroscopy
- Prepurchase Examinations
- Podiatry Evaluation and Consultation with Your Farrier
Dr. Sally Vivrette & Dr. Jenn Patterson
Triangle Equine Veterinary Services | (919) 460-6300